Google Pay is the safest payment gateway fostered by Google payment system. Google pay is a convenient method to make payments in restaurants, online stores, theaters, travel booking, etc directly from your smartphone. Google Pay apk is so designed that it is easy to use and apt to go app. Google pay app for Android also furnishes user to store their offers, tickets, etc so as to manage the stored stuff effectively.
Google pay is the new version of Google Tez. One can sync up all their bank accounts in it. Therefore, the user does not require to login into their bank accounts separately. Google Pay app can be accessible on unrooted Android devices, supporting version Lollipop and above.
Requirements for Using Google Pay:
- One should have a bank account.
- The mobile number linked to your bank account.
- ATM card or Debit card.
How to Install Google Pay
- First of all download Google Pay (Tez) app from the play store.
- Opening the app, the first time it asks for choosing a language.
- On the top right corner, an arrow will be displayed. Tap on it.
- Now it will ask for confirming your phone number.
- Once, the user confirms the phone number, then it asks for granting certain permissions.
- Allow for all the permissions.
- Next, it will take the email ID whichever is been linked in your phone.
- Now tap on continue.
- Next, it sends OTP which itself detects.
- Next for safety, one has to opt between using a screen lock or create Google pin and tap continues.
- If you’re using a screen lock, then draw your pattern once.
- Now opt for the bank in which your account exists.
- Allow the permissions, it will send a message, tap on ok.
- Now your Google pay account is been linked with your bank account.
- Next, you’ve to set UPI Pin. This PIN is important for transferring amount.
- For this enter the last six digit of your card number and the month and year of its expiry.
- Now UPI will generate and it will send an OTP which it will detect itself.
- Now enter the pin and tap on right sign.
- Now set your UPI PIN and tap on ok. Hence, you’re done.
How to Pay with Google Pay
- Once, you have installed Google Pay, open the app.
- If you want to make payments, tap on the rupee icon.
- Now you will get three options. Opt from them as per your endeavor.
- Now tap on proceed.
- Next, enter the amount you want to send, mention the reason and tap on ok.
- Now enter your UPI PIN and there you go.
- You have successfully made the payment.
- A message will confirm your transaction.
From the above steps, the aspirant must have come to know, how easy is to use Google Pay. Not only making payments but the aspirants can also send and receive money.
Google Pay is the best way to manage your cards without having to manually use them. It also prevents your card to get lost and even if one forgets its cards, it can make payments conveniently.
Google Pay app download aids for various interactive elements and because of the encrypted number usage, ensures safety. Hence, go for the speedy, reliable, convenient and secure payment gateway and do your transactions comfortably in few clicks.
Lori is the founder, author, & Sr. editor of Snaptube.vip. After graduating from the University of Houston, she indulged in full-time blogging and has been working as an Editor-in-chief for renowned publications – the Knoxville News Sentinel.