1. Download the .apk file.
2. Navigate to Settings >> Security >> Device & App Management >> Tick Unknown Sources.
3. Proceed with installation of the app.
Requires minimum Android 4.0 to run.
1. Download the .ipa file.
2. A dialog box will appear snaptube.vip would like to install “Snaptube Pro” >> Click Install >> Wait for the installation to get completed.
3. Navigate to Settings >> General >> Profiles & Device Management >> Snaptube >> Trust This App and the app will be ready to use.
Requires minimum iOS 8.0 and up. Supported on iPhone, iPad, iPod.
Note: PC software has not been released yet. However you can still run the application on your PC by using an android emulator.
1. Download Nox on your PC.
2. Download the apk file from above.
3. Begin the installation via the emulator.
Supported Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10.
Disclaimer: This is an unofficial resource website. We are not associated with Snaptube or any of it’s developer. The logo and resource files are trademark of Shenzhen DYWX Tech Co., Ltd full credits to original developers of the application.
For any queries contact us.